Alan Wake Remastered has arrived in the next generation of consoles, and with it comes new PlayStation trophies to achieve. The Remastered edition comes with the main game and the two DLCs, packaging all possible twists and turns into one experience. So, if you’re jumping into Bright Falls for the first game or perhaps returning for a fifth, you can use our trophy guide to help you along the way in Alan Wake Remastered!
How to Unlock All Trophies in Alan Wake Remastered
The trophies you’ll soon familiarize yourself with rely on both story and gameplay cues. As you progress through the narrative, you’ll naturally receive trophies attached to the story. And then there are some that rely on you being a badass writer with a flashlight. These can pertain to slow-motion movements to enemy wipes that accumulate to a certain number. Additionally, there are completionist trophies to look out for that require more of an explorative eye.
There are 68 different trophies to unlock in Alan Wake Remastered: 59 Bronze, five Silver, three Gold, and one Platinum. The overall list is broken up into the game’s different content portions. In other words, there will be one long list for the main game, then two subsequent and smaller lists to accompany the DLCs. Refer to the lists below for the complete Alan Wake Remastered trophy guide.
Alan Wake Trophy Guide
- Platinum Trophy: Unlocked when all trophies are collected.
- Follow the Light: You were enlightened by a dream.
- Nordic Walking: Unlike Stucky, you enjoy incontestable health benefits. Namely, you’re not dead.
- Bright Falls’ Finest: You finally managed to make that phone call.
- Boob Tube: You checked out some important messages.
- Under a Thin Layer of Skin: You disobeyed the park ranger’s instructions.
- Park Ranger: You survived Elderwood National Park.
- Heavy Metal: You destroyed the bulldozer.
- Iron Horse: You made the train engine run out of steam.
- Wheels Within Wheels: You found the kidnapper, but what he had to say wasn’t what you wanted to hear.
- Medical Opinions: You listened to Hartman’s recordings.
- Child of the Elder God: You shone a light upon this night of otherworldly fiends.
- Perchance to Dream: Oh, so THAT’S what happened.
- Drink ‘Em Both Up: You drank ’em bot’ up.
- Gatekeeper: Truly, you are the master of floodgates.
- The Lady of the Light: Cynthia Weaver has taken you to the Well-Lit Room.
- Tornade Wrangler: You calmed the fury of the storm.
- Departure: You completed the game on Easy difficulty.
- Hardboiled Writer: You completed the game on Normal difficulty.
- Alan, Wake Up: You completed the game on Nightmare difficulty.
- If It Flies, It Burns: Not a bird lover, are you?
- They’re Heeeeeere!: You have destroyed 20 poltergeist objects.
- The Six-Gun Scribe: You capped 100 Taken with the revolver.
- Taken Season: You have dropped 50 Taken with the hunting rifle.
- It’s Not Just a Typewriter Brand: QWERTY? DVORAK? 50 Taken know it’s neither.
- What Light Through Yonder Window: It is the east, and the flaregun is the sun to 50 Taken.
- Thunder and Lightning: 50 Taken have felt your fury. Also, your flashbangs.
- Collateral Carnage: 20 Taken have been drowned, electrocuted, or dispatched by some other indirect means.
- Come One, Come All: You wiped out four Taken with a single flare.
- Sound and Fury: You blasted four Taken into ashes with a single flashbang.
- Two for the Price of One: You took out two Taken with a single barrel.
- Back! Back, I say!: You bought yourself some breathing time with a flare.
- Float Like a Butterfly: You avoided getting hit — with style!
- Missed by a Mile: You managed a slow-motion dodge 20 times.
- Energized!: You changed batteries 100 times.
- Let There Be Light: You have restored power.
- Carny: You have heartlessly knocked over five defenseless can pyramids.
- Meet the Deadline: You made it all the way to the Cauldron Lake lookout in under 30 minutes.
- An Idyllic Small Town: You fought your way through the streets of Bright Falls without getting killed.
- Gunless Wonder: You managed to make it all the way from the dam to Cauldron Lake without firing a single bullet.
- Right of Way: You have peeled 15 Taken off your bumper.
- Finders Keepers: You have discovered five of the hidden chests.
- Every Nook and Cranny: You have discovered all of the hidden chests.
- Paging Mr. Wake: You have discovered 25 manuscript pages.
- Picking Up After Yourself: You have found every manuscript page in Normal mode.
- Collector’s Edition: You have found every manuscript page in the game.
- Damn Good Cup of Coffee: You have found 25 coffee thermoses.
- Hypercaffeniated: You have discovered every thermos of coffee.
- KBF-FM: You haven’t missed a single radio show.
- Couch Potato: You have watched every single TV show on offer.
- Bright Falls Aficionado: You have examined every sign and point of interest in the Bright Falls area.
Story DLC Trophies – The Signal
- A Friend in Need: You found Barry, or at least the next best thing.
- A Friend Indeed: You found the point of contact with Thomas Zane.
- Fast and Furious: You defeated the horror at the sawmill in less than 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Words Will Never Harm You: You made every furnace cough up its fiery death goodies.
- Run-On Sentence: You made it through The Signal in one glorious go.
- License Revoked: You completed The Signal without ever entering a vehicle.
- Tick Tock: You found the 10 hidden alarm clocks.
- Cardboard Companions: You found all of your cardboard buddies.
Story DLC Trophies – The Writer
- Ding!: You took a little elevator ride.
- Kill Your Darlings: You put your imagination in its place.
- Go Gentle Into That Good Light: Make it through the approach to the lighthouse without firing a weapon.
- No Punctation: You made it through The Writer in one dazzling dash.
- Iron Will: You faced your own demons and gave no ground to them.
- Whirlwind: You made short work of the tornado.
- Licensed Properties: You collected all 10 Night Springs video games.
- Creative Space: You took a weird detour through your imagination.
- Heartbreaker: You heard what \”Alice\” had to say.
While there is only one platinum trophy to acquire, playing through the general story with the additional DLCs will give you a pretty decent amount of trophies. Some even require you to dig deep into Bright Falls that might take hours to tackle. Either way, we hope this trophy guide for Alan Wake Remastered serves you as well!
C. Anthony Rivera is a freelance writer from Chicago, IL. He graduated from Columbia College with a degree in Writing and has been published on several gaming websites with reviews, news articles, and guides. He is currently working on a novel.