Animal Crossing: New Horizons is one of those games that lets you do pretty much anything. From cultivating your own village to stocking up the local museum, the limits are almost endless. As such, a lot of players are wondering how to swim in New Horizons. Fear not, as we have all the answers you’re looking for.
How to Swim in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Luckily, learning to swim in Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a pretty simple process. Here’s how to do it:
- First of all, you’ll need to procure a wet suit. To do this, head to Nook’s Cranny and buy one using bells. Alternatively, you can go to the airport terminal’s Resident Services stall, and spend your Nook Miles.
- Once you have a wet suit, you’ll need to put it on. To do this, simply head to your inventory, and choose to wear the item.
- Now, you’re ready to approach some water! Head to any body of water on your island, and press A when near it to jump in.
- To swim, you’ll need to keep tapping A as you move with the left analog stick. It’s a laborious process, but it’s the only way to do it!
As you can see, all it takes is one purchase, and you’ll be ready to start swimming. In terms of price, the wet suit will set you back 3000 Bells, or 800 Miles if you purchase from the airport. Luckily it’s a one-off purchase, so once you have your wet suit, you’ll never need to spend that cash again.
From there, you can swim to your heart’s content! Whether you’re searching for sea monsters or simply want to explore the geographical limits of your island, there’s plenty to do. Enjoy the swim!
- How to Become Best Friends in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villager Limit
- How to Move Trees in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Luke Hinton is a freelance culture journalist living in Cardiff, Wales. He graduated from Cardiff University with a degree in Journalism, Media and Communications, and currently balances his freelancing work with postgraduate studies. He specialises in film, TV and entertainment writing.