Dying and repeating what you have to do in Deathloop is something to be expected, but it can still prove frustrating. As you make your way across to Blackreef’s Karl’s Bay, you’ll come across a “Queen of Riddles” section where you must answer ten questions with a mini-questionnaire via an automaton. Instead of looking around for the answers to these questions, we have compiled them right here to get you through this quick task. Here are the Yerhva answers that you’ll need for the Karl’s Bay automation in Deathloop.
All Correct Yerhva Answers in Deathloop
Upon securing The Yervha area and approaching the terminal, you’ll find ten questions in a random order that you must answer correctly. Providing Yervha with the correct answers will reward you with an audio note from Charlie. Completing this will unlock the “A Charlie Montague Game” trophy, but you must answer each question correctly.
Below are all of the correct Yerhva answers:
- Question 1: The Bay, the Rock, and labyrinthine Updaam wear AEON colors proudly, but that decor belies their history. From whence came the peculiar names that grace them?
- Answer: 7 – They date back to a lost fishing colony
- Question 2: Sink your toes into the dark earth and let the vibrations of her voice course through your bones. From whence did this island derive her name?
- Answer: 8 – Coastal coral formations
- Question 3: Decades ago, warmongers toyed with the temporal tides eddying about Blackreef. Their sigil-marked temples stand still. What named their doomed enterprise?
- Answer: 3 – Operation Horizon
- Question 4: Before AEON’s arrival, Blackreef slept in frozen utero, awaiting new purpose. Who then made landfall, reawakening her from slumber?
- Answer: 2 – Colt Vahn and Egor Serling, on a voyage of discovery
- Question 5: Harriet Morse is the gatekeeper, Blackreef the gate. A veil hangs across the threshold. What do we discover when it parts?
- Answer: 4 – The Great Beyond
- Question 6: The wriggling, writhing energies of the Loop have been harnessed to gift us with abilities beyond our biological potential. What birthed our trinkets and slabs?
- Answer: 7 – Dr. Wenjie Evans personally engineered each one
- Question 7: Karl’s Bay has worn many faces, most as lost to time as the mysterious Karl himself. What was its most recent incarnation prior to AEON’s arrival?
- Answer: 3 – A military air base
- Question 8: AEON graces this island as kaleidoscopic jewels upon the neck of the world’s greatest beauty. What seeks the Program?
- Answer: 3 – The advancement of human potentiality and enlightenment
- Question 9: Blackreef boasts a bountiful feast for the senses. Which transcendent work towers above the island’s myriad other artistic pursuits?
- Answer: 7 – The nose, chin, and eyes of Charlie Montague
- Question 10: From what seed did AEON spring?
- Answer: 6 – The shared ambitions of Harriet Morse, Egor Serling, and Dr. Wenjie Evans
After you input the correct Yerhva answers, you’ll be treated to the aforementioned audio note, which will provide more background into the automation you see before you. Charlie will then conclude with a thank you to the player for playing the little quiz game.
C. Anthony Rivera is a freelance writer from Chicago, IL. He graduated from Columbia College with a degree in Writing and has been published on several gaming websites with reviews, news articles, and guides. He is currently working on a novel.