Guardians are picking up their controllers once more and diving into Destiny 2 to soak up all of the new and exciting content in the game’s latest expansion, Lightfall. Aside from the story, what’s got most of us players hooked is the new exotic weapons that have made their way into the game. One on everyone’s radar in Lightfall is Conditional Finality. So, if you’re wondering how to get it, read on to find out.
How to Get Conditional Finality in Destiny 2
You can get the Conditional Finality in Destiny 2 as a drop from the final boss in the Root of Nightmares raid. However, this is not a guaranteed drop. You may have to grind this raid a couple of times over before you get your hands on this new exotic shotgun. With that being said, there are some things you can do to increase your chances of getting the Conditional Finality to drop from the final boss.
Your best bet to get a Conditional Finality drop is to complete the Raid Triumphs a part of the Root of Nightmares raid. Essentially, this provides you with specific challenges to complete during the raid, and final boss encounter, that will increase your chances of getting the exotic to drop. So, if you’re going for the Conditional Finality drop, you’ll want to know what these challenges are in order to increase your chances of obtaining the weapon.
The Raid Triumphs for the Root of Nightmares raid:
- Classic Horror: Complete all encounters in “Root of Nightmares” with a fireteam made entirely of the same Guardian class.
- All Hands: Complete the “All Hands” challenge.
- Dream Weavers: Complete all encounters in “Root of Nightmares” with a full fireteam of Strand subclasses.
- Psionic Purge: In Cataclysm, defeat all Psions within 1 second of each other.
- Crossfire: Complete the “Crossfire” challenge.
- Shields Up: In Scission, do not defeat any attuned shielded combatants on a floor until both node chains are complete on that same floor.
- Illuminated Torment: Complete the “Illuminated Torment” challenge.
- Cosmic Equilibrium: Complete the “Cosmic Equilibrium” challenge.
- Singular Orbit: In Macrocosm, a player cannot gain Planetary Insight twice in the same Planetary Shift.
- Synchronicity: During the final battle with Nezarec, activate both sets of nodes within 5 seconds of each other, for every activation, and complete the encounter.
Completing any of these Triumphs during the Roof of Nightmares raid will increase your chances of getting the Conditional Finality to drop. Best of luck exotic hunting guardians!
If this guide helped, be sure to check out our other Destiny 2 guides below:
Riley Fonger is a Calgary-based freelance writer. He is currently studying Journalism and Public Relations at Mount Royal University. Riley has been a sports and video game enthusiast since he was a child. If he isn't writing, he is most likely competing in an FPS game or in a pick-up game with his friends.