There really is no stopping Destiny 2. Even as it approaches its fifth year, Bungie is still cranking out updates and events for the free-to-play shooter. Despite Iron Banner having been around for quite some time, the Iron Lord title is new to the game. There’s a possibility some players may have already carved through many of the requirements for this, but our guide will provide insight to players of any expertise.
How to Get the Iron Lord Title in Destiny 2
We hope you like Iron Banner, because you will be playing a lot of this mode if you want the Iron Lord title. Additionally, we hope you like Iron Banner weapons and armor, as possessing several of each is required to complete two of the Triumphs for the title. Having the armor equipped will also be beneficial to your progress, and is required for another Triumph.
To get the Iron Lord title, you’ll need to complete all of the Triumphs listed below:
- Jolder’s Victory: Requires you to win 100 matches overall in the Iron Banner
- Gunnora’s Seal: You need to collect 15 unique Iron Banner armor pieces of equipment
- Orimund’s Taste: As with armor, you’ll also need to have collected 15 unique Iron Banner weapons.
- Orewing’s Spirit: Earn 300 points in Iron Banner by finishing objectives.
- Frostmire’s Will: Finish a dozen Iron Banner challenges
- Crimil’s Dedication: Reset your Iron Banner rank…twice.
- Jorum’s Howl: This requires you to finish Iron Banner matches while having at least a single piece of Iron Banner armor equipped.
Regarding Jorum’s Howl, it would be wise to equip as much Iron Banner armor as possible. You’ll have to have at least one piece equipped to progress, but you get bonuses for multiple pieces.
It’s important to note if you only wear a single piece of Iron Banner armor, you will need to finish a whopping 160 matches to complete this. That’s quite a bit of Iron Banner, but finishing this will bestow you with the Iron Lord title.
We have much more Destiny 2 help for you here below!