Do Charms Stack in Ghost of Tsushima?
As players begin the hefty task of protecting their home in Ghost of Tsushima, they’ll be able to earn Charms for Jin, which will increase his skills and abilities. As you go through the game, you’ll find that some Charms reward players with increased abilities, such as allowing them to have a 5% increased chance of dealing double damage. Further, it’s not uncommon to get two of the same Charms as a reward. So, do Charms stack in Ghost of Tsushima?
Ghost of Tsushima Charms | Do They Stack?
As you may know, players will be able to equip two major Charms and four minor Charms at once, which will allow them to build out Jin’s skill set to their liking. Further, Charms do stack in Ghost of Tsushima, meaning players can equip multiple of the same Charm to increase their abilities. For example, if you have two minor Charms that allow you to have a 5% chance at double damage, equipping them both will now give you a 10% chance.
There are a couple of different ways to collect Charms in the game, with the most common being by completing story missions, side quests, and visiting Shrines. Of course, it’s hard to say which Charms are the best, as it’s a matter of personal preference, but some do offer better perks than the others.
In the list below, you’ll find our top three picks for the best major Charms in Ghost of Tsushima.
- Charm of Amaterasu – Killing enemies restores a moderate amount of health
- Charm of Inari – Increases supplies, predator hides, bamboo, and yew wood gained from collecting
- Charm of Kagu-Tsuchi – Deals bonus damage while at 50% health or less
In the list below, you’ll find our top five picks for the best minor Charms in Ghost of Tsushima.
- Charm of Advantage – Ghost weapons deal 20% more damage
- Charm of Divine Healing 2 – While at 50% or less health, healing recovers and an additional 30% health
- Charm of Enduring Affliction – Status effects last 50% longer and deal 50% more damage
- Charm of Unyielding 2 – Majorly reduces damage taken while at 50% health or less
- Charm of Vitality – Moderate increase to health
Despite our picks above, there are a bunch of different Charms in the game that players can choose from. Further, now that you have an answer to the “do Charms stack in Ghost of Tsushima” question, you may want to be on the lookout for good stackable Charms.
If you need more help with the game, be sure to check out some of our other guides listed below.
Andrew Smith is the founder of Guide Fall. His first console was the GameCube and his favorite series is Mario. You can find him playing anything from random indies to AAA releases!