The Dragon Quest Builders spin-off series has given the Dragon Quest series a more modern, sandbox feeling. In doing so, it’s spawned a lot of different crafting recipes, and even brought a culinary element into the franchise. Here are some of the most interesting Dragon Quest Builders 2 food recipes. You can create these tasty recipes by combining some ingredients and following a few simple steps! Let’s take a look at some of the best food recipes that the game has to offer.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 Food Recipes List | Updated
The most recent iteration of the Dragon Quest Builders franchise has given players even more options towards in-game cooking and meal prep. However, the game can be a little opaque regarding the recipes. There hasn’t been much coverage on the game’s crafting and cooking across its wikis. Fortunately, here is a compiled list of some of the game’s meals and necessary ingredients.
As the months have passed, more and more recipes have become apparent in Dragon Quest Builders 2. It’s a huge, open ended game after all. With that, several newly uncovered recipes have been added to our recipes list. Enjoy cooking up these cuisines in your virtual kitchens and cookeries!
Virtual creatures have feelings too. If slaughtering some poor, defenseless animals doesn’t sound appetizing, then these recipes will. Give characters the healthy, wholesome meals they deserve.
- Scrumptious Salad – Cabbage, Tomato
- Grilled Greens – A Vegetable
- Buttered Toast – Butter and Grain
- Cactus Steak – Cactus Cutlet
- Jacket Potato – Potato
- Fries – Oil and a Potato
- Corn on the cob – Corn
- Boiled Butterbeans – Butterbeans
- Saucy Spaghetti – Vegetable and Grain
- Cheesy Risotto – Cheese, Grain, and Butter
- Porridge – Water, Wheat, and a Leek
- Fried Egg – Egg
- Tentagllatelle – Some Vile Vines
- Fungoulash – Marshrooms, Frogstool, and a Glumgus
Savory Main Courses
For a lot of us, for better or worse, a salad just doesn’t do the trick. It takes some protein to really feel full. Give those Dragon Quest Builders 2 characters what they’re craving with some steaks and such.
- Seafood Salad – Fish, Vegetable
- Crabby Croquette – Crab, Grain, Milk
- Burger – A Vegetable, Meat, and Grain
- Cheeseburger – Cheese, Meat, and some Grain
- Fish Stick – Fish
- Stir-Fry – A Vegetable and Meat
- Soldiers Stew – A Vegetable, Meat, and Water
- Seared Steak – Meat
- Searing Steak – Meat, Chilli Pepper
- Schnitzel – Meat and Oil
- Turf N Truff – Meat and Fungus
- Slimy Steak – Manky Meat
- Chop Gooey – Manky Meat and Vile Vines
- Goregasbord – Vile Vines, Manky Meat, and Frogstool
Those with a sweet tooth, beware. These are some of the tastiest sugar-filled confections in Dragon Quest Builders 2. Save these as a guilty treat, or just eat them and them alone. It’s your game!
- Fruity Tart – Fruit, Grain, and Sugar Cane
- Pancake – Wheat, Egg
- Sweeties – Sugar Cane
- Flame Grilled Plumberry – Plumberry
- Sponge Cake – Grain, Sugar Cane, and Butterbeans
- Pumpkin Pie – Grain and Pumpkin
- Rice Pudding – Grain and Milk
- Gungerbread – Grain and Sugar Cane
- Fruit Flambe – Fruit
- Fruit Pie – Grain and Fruit
- Hearty Cream Cake – Strawberry, Sugar Cane, and some Grain
There has to be something to wash down all of those delicious recipes. Whether it’s a fermented malt beverage or a simple glass of milk, it’ll be listed here.
- Diggers Jigger – Fruit
- Black Coffee – Some Coffee Beans
- Prickly Pop – A Prickly Peach in a Cask
- Milk – Use a pot on a Cow
- Hot Milk – Milk on a Bonfire
- Savory Smoothie – A Vegetable
These are some odds and ends that can be found in just about any old kitchen. If it’s in the pantry, it’s in this list. Stock up some cupboards with these!
- Butter – Milk and Oil
- Butterbean Butter – Butterbean in a Cask
- Cheese – Milk in a Cask
- Bread – Grain
To cook the food recipes listed above, players need only to take their ingredients to a nearby bonfire. To mix the drinks, it’s pretty much the same course of action, but with a cask instead of a fire. Of course, these are just a few of the many food options within the game. Stay tuned for more Dragon Quest Builders 2 food recipes, as the game is further explored.