Dying Light 2 has a ton of secrets scattered across its world. As you explore, more items and weapons will be unlocked, meaning no stone should go unturned. You’ll run into some secrets with keys on them, so you’ll need to work for that. When you find the Kasumi safe, its code is locked behind a riddle! If you’re wanting to crack the Dying Light 2 Kasumi safe, we’re here to help!
What’s the Kasumi Safe Code in Dying Light 2
The code to the Dying Light 2 Kasumi Safe is “973.” The code can be solved by going into your collectables section to find the safe code note. It has a riddle on it, with three steps on it. This will not be the only riddle that you need to solve for a safe, so be ready for more like this.
If the riddle is a bit confusing for you, there are three steps to it.
- What becomes smaller when you turn it upside down? The answer is 9, because flipping it upside down is 6. 9 is the number the riddle wants you to enter.
- An odd number, take away a letter and it becomes even. This is 7. “Seven” is one letter away from “Even,” thanks to the S.
- A little girl goes to the store and buys one dozen eggs. As she is going home, all but three eggs break. How many eggs are left unbroken? This riddle is trying to trick you. It specifically says that “all but three eggs break,” so that’s the number of eggs left.
973 is all you need in order to crack open the safe and get the quest completed. Dying Light 2 will have several more riddles like this, so be ready for a deluge of wordplay. Thankfully, none of them are too hard if you are willing to sit with them for a while.
Loving Dying Light 2 and want more guides for story progression and mission completion? We can help you out with that!
- Dying Light 2 Infected Intelligence Quiz All Correct Answers Guide
- How to Complete The Dying Light 2 Foster Family Quest
- How to Unlock Slow Motion in Dying Light 2
Jason Toro-McCue has committed his schooling to the study of the connection between game design and narrative. When he's not working on this bond through writing articles or guides, he's playing Dungeons & Dragons, or just playing games themselves and looking at the story there.