Spirit Ashes in Elden Ring are an interesting new mechanic. These summons allow you to battle bosses with a friend without going online. However, you can summon more than just a pack of wolves or a jellyfish to battle alongside you. There are quite a few Legendary Ashen Remains in Elden Ring. These remains do more than just basic damage with a small health bar. These are gigantic threats by themselves! This text-only guide will tell you where they all are so you can get to them as early as possible!
All Legendary Ashen Remains Summons in Elden Ring
The following guide shows where all legendary ashen remains are in Elden Ring. Be forewarned: Some of these names may involve story spoilers. Our definition of Legendary largely involves unique named spirits, so this guide will only include six of them.
- Ancient Dragon Knight Kristoff (104 FP): Found in the Sainted Hero’s Grave. This cemetery is west of Leyndell, the Royal Capital.
- Black Knife Tiche (132 FP): Found by defeating Alecto, Black Knife Ringleader. The Ringleader’s Evergaol is in southwestern Liurnia, visible on the map.
- Cleanrot Knight Finlay (127 FP): After defeating Loretta, Knight of the Haligtree, teleport to the Prayer Room. Head to the lower ground to find a chest protected by a knight. That chest has the ashen remains.
- Lhutel the Headless (104 FP): This is found at the Tombsward Catacombs. This is near the minor Erdtree of the Weeping Peninsula, between the tree and the Church of Pilgrimage. Look at the western cliffs.
- Mimic Tear (660 HP): This is found in a chest locked behind an Imp Statue in the Night’s Sacred Ground. This is just east of the main entrance.
- Redmane Knight Ogha (106 FP): This is found in the War-Dead Catacombs in west Caelid. You’ll need to complete the Radahn boss fight.
According to the Elden Ring Wiki’s community-gathered guide, Lhutel the Headless is perhaps the most impressive spirit. The Mimic Tear is similarly powerful, but suffers from a high health cost.
Looking for more Elden Ring guides so we can help you through the Lands Between? We’ve got them for you!
- Can You Compare Armor at Shops in Elden Ring?
- How to Get the Hand of Malenia in Elden Ring
- How to Use the Bloodflame Blade in Elden Ring
Jason Toro-McCue has committed his schooling to the study of the connection between game design and narrative. When he's not working on this bond through writing articles or guides, he's playing Dungeons & Dragons, or just playing games themselves and looking at the story there.