The Nindo challenges have made a surprise drop to Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3. For a limited time, players can embark down Naruto paths that will reward them with new Emoticons, a Wrap, and a cool Manda Glider. This is part of the second collaboration between the game and the focused franchise here, and any player can participate. The Naruto challenges are fairly straightforward as long as you are persistent on the island. Here’s how you can complete all of the new Nindo Challenges in Fortnite‘s latest team-up with Naruto.
How to Complete Naruto Nindo Challenges in Fortnite
In total, there are six rewards that players can acquire by completing the Naruto Challenges. They fall into four character paths, one path’s accomplishment, and one total completion of all paths. The characters are Itachi, Gaara, Hinata, and Orochimaru, and one obtained badge from each will award you with their own Emoticons.
As long as you finish one path, you’ll eventually receive the Akatsuki Wrap. Complete all four character paths, and you’ll be gifted with the Manda Glider. Keep in mind that the Naruto challenge statistics will only count if you play them in their respective game modes/playlists. Here’s how each challenge works:
- Path of Itachi: Every 5 Top-6 Finishes. Unlocks the Shocked Itachi Emoticon after getting one badge in the Itachi path. The necessary game modes for this path only include Squads for both Battle Royale and Zero Build.
- Path of Gaara: Every 24 Storm Circles Survived. Unlocks the Focused Gaara Emoticon after getting one badge in the Gaara path. For this one, you’ll need to play Zero Build in either the Solo, Duo, or Trio modes.
- Path of Hinata: Every 20 Fishes Caught. Unlocks the Byakugan Hinata Emoticon after getting one badge in the Hinata path. The required playlists are Battle Royale and Zero Build for Solo, Duos, Trios, and Squads.
- Path of Orochimaru: Every 18 Eliminations. Unlocks the Orochimaru’s Smile Emoticon after getting one badge in the Orochimaru path. Finally, the fourth path must be played on the Battle Royale mode on either Solo, Duos, or Trios.
- Akatsuki In-Game Cosmetic Wrap: Reward for completing any one of the character paths.
- Manda In-Game Cosmetic Glider: Reward for completing all four character paths.
How to Check Nindo Challenge Stats
Every five badges you earn will additionally reward you with XP. What sets the Naruto challenges apart from the other quests in Fortnite is its access. In order to check your stats for each path, you’ll need to visit the “Fortnite the Nindo” page. This will provide you with any important information in regards to the four paths and other rewards.
As a result, it’s best to treat these tasks like passive quests; it might take several players quite some time to complete even one path. As a matter of fact, there’s a timer in the link to help guide your journey. Otherwise, players can purchase the Wrap and Glider at a later date if they are unable to finish the Nindo challenges.
Once you’re all said and done with Fortnite the Nindo challenges, take a quick visit to some of our other guides right here:
- Grapple Glove Locations | Where to Find
- Logjam Lumberyard Tover Tokens | Where to Find
- The Screwballer Location | How to Enter the Wind Tunnel in a Baller
C. Anthony Rivera is a freelance writer from Chicago, IL. He graduated from Columbia College with a degree in Writing and has been published on several gaming websites with reviews, news articles, and guides. He is currently working on a novel.