There are a few cars that you can get in Forza Horizon 5, and sometimes, you just won’t need them! Whether you have your car of choice or you just don’t like how the car handles, sometimes you need to get rid of your load. Sure, you can just sell it through the auction house. But, if your friends need an extra car, then it might be nice to gift it to them. Let’s learn how to gift cars in Forza Horizon 5!
How to Gift Cars in Forza Horizon 5
In order to gift cars in Forza Horizon 5, you should head to “My Horizon” and head to the right. You’ll see a “Gift Drop” option and you can gift the car to whoever you’d like.
Alternatively, you can go to a Barn Find location, and from there you can do gift drops. Press the interact button to gift drop from those locations.
When gifting cars from the Gift Drop menu, you’ll have a few options:
- Anyone is completely random
- New Players gives it to someone booting up for the first time, at random.
- Returning Players randomly chooses between players coming back
- New Hall of Fame Members gives the hall of fame a chance to get your car
- Community Contributors adds tunes to the game, as well as other homemade content. This’ll give them a random chance to get your appreciation!
The Barn Find is basically the same thing but is a location on your map. Even better, players can now get a message attached to a gifted car. You’ll be able to choose from a selection of four messages.
If you’re the proud owner of a new gift, then you will have to go find the Barn Find location that the car was sent to.
Sadly, you cannot trade cars between friends, and you cannot gift cars to friends. They’ll just have to get lucky… Or, you could set up an auction house deal. Good luck sneaking that by the hawks that watch the board, though! It’ll be tough to set up.