Before you head out into the depths of the backyard in Grounded, you’ll likely want to make sure you’re wearing one of the many armor sets, as each one has two unique bonuses. Since each set offers players different buffs, you’re going to need to know the differences so you can be best equipped for every situation, whether it be exploration, battle, or any other number of things. So, what are all of the armor set bonuses in Grounded?
All Grounded Armor Set Bonuses
As you may know by now, there are a bunch of different armor sets in Groudned that players can craft using things they find while exploring. Further, each armor set will offer the players two unique bonuses that are specific to that set. The first bonus will be applied and increased for every piece of armor in the set that you wear, and the second bonus will be applied when you wear the full set. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of all the Grounded armor set bonuses, so you’ll know which sets to use in specific situations.
- Acorn Armor – Increases Max Health, Uncrackable (increases amount of times a player can block)
- Ant Armor – Increases Hauling Strength, HumAnt (makes soldier ants passive to players)
- Bee Armor – Increases Sprint Distance, Fuzzy Cushion (bonus unknown)
- Clover Armor – Decreases Hunger Rate, Moist (decreases thirst rate)
- Grub Armor – Increases Max Stamina, Plump & Juicy (bonus unknown)
- Ladybug Armor – Increases Blocking Strength, Scarlet Embrace (increases health regeneration)
- Spider Armor – Increase Stamina Regain Speeds, Hunter’s Prowess (bonus unknown)
As you can see in the list above, so far there are seven different armor set bonuses in Grounded, each of which is a bit different. For example, if you’re planning to go exploring, you’ll want to wear an armor set that increases stamina or decreases hunger/thirst rate. But if you’re planning to fight bugs, you’ll want to wear a set that increases health or regain speeds.
It’s also worth noting that Grounded is currently only in Early Access, which means more armor sets could be added in the future, so be sure to keep an eye out for future updates. While you’re waiting for those, be sure to check out some of our other Grounded guides in the list below.
Good luck and don’t forget to use the bonuses to your advantage!