As you begin exploring the backyard in Grounded, you’ll want to bring plenty of snacks with you to keep your health up as you explore the unknown. Perhaps one of the best things to do is make a smoothie station and carry around some drinks with you in case you need a quick snack or stamina boost. So how do you make the station and what are all the smoothie recipes in Grounded.
All Grounded Smoothie Recipes
There are a couple of different smoothies that players can make in Grounded, each of which will offer a different type of boost to players. Further, you don’t actually have to stick to one of these recipes, as any three items can be combined to make a smoothie! However, in the list below you’ll find some of the best smoothie recipes that have been discovered thus far and the ingredients needed to make them.
- Fuzz on the Rocks: Mite Fuzz, Quartz, Pebble
- Replenishes health and thirst
- Boost Juice: Aphid, Acorn, Mushroom
- Replenishes stamina, health, and food
- Gastro Goo: Honey, Gas Sack, Fungal Growth
- Replenishes health and thirst, prevents toxin damage
- Green Machine: Plant Fiber, Sprig, Cloverleaf
- Replenishes health and thirst, provides temporary hyperstamina
- Hedge Lord: Berry Chunks
- Replenishes health, lowers hunger and thirst rate
- Liquid Gills: Plant Fiber, Cloverleaf, Eelgrass Strands
- Provides underwater buffs
- Liquid Rage: Ant Mandible, Spider Fang, Larvae Spike
- Replenishes health and hunger, gives increased attack damage
As you can see, there are plenty of smoothies that players can make in Grounded if you don’t feel like making up your own. After all, you never know when you’re going to get attacked by a giant spider and will need something to heal you up after the fight!
How to Make a Smoothie Station
We can talk about smoothie recipes all we want, but if you don’t know how to make a smoothie station, it doesn’t do you a lot of good. Luckily, it’s not very hard! To make a smoothie station in Grounded, you need to find some Grub Goob and take it to the analyzer in the field station. As you may expect, you can find the goop by digging up grubs. When you’ve analyzed it, you’ll learn the recipe and can make a smoothie station with the following items:
- Acron Top (1)
- Grub Goop (5)
- Sprigs (4)
With these items in hand, you can set up shop next to your house and begin mixing up all sorts of yummy treats!
Andrew Smith is the founder of Guide Fall and From Gamers Magazine. He is a lover of all things gaming and physical media. You can find him playing anything from random indies to AAA releases!