Mario Golf: Super Rush is rife with unlockable clubs — 44 of them, to be exact. Many of the game’s clubs have special abilities and strategies that help diversify the gameplay. Of course, most of the standard ones are plain and without cool abilities, but the purchasable ones are much cooler. They can be purchased with coins that you collect through gameplay from various shops throughout the maps. This list will describe where to find every club, how much they will cost, and of course, their special abilities.
All Clubs in Mario Golf: Super Rush
Driver Golf Clubs
- Standard Driver: This is a starter club, and is obtained automatically from the Caddie Master. It has no special ability.
- Banana Draw Driver: This driver is available from the Balmy Dunes shop for 600 coins. It will instill a curve on the shot, in a direction dependent on your dominant hand. If you’re right-handed, it will curve left. If you’re left-handed, it will curve right.
- Banana Fade Driver: This driver is also available for 600 coins at the Balmy Dunes shop, and is similar to the Banana Draw Driver, but it will curve in the opposite direction. Right-handed players will get a right-curving drive, while left-handed players get a left-curving drive.
- Super Mushroom Driver: The Super Mushroom Driver generates a heavy topspin on the ball. It can be purchased from the Bonny Greens shop for 1200 coins.
- Cheep Cheep Driver: For 1500 coins, you can purchase this driver from the Wildweather Woods shop. Shots hit with this driver will not be affected by rainfall.
Wood Golf Clubs
- Standard 3 Wood, 5 Wood, 7 Wood, and 9 Wood: All four of these clubs are given to you by the Caddie Master, free of charge. They are all standard clubs with no special abilities.
- Green Shell 3 Wood: This 3 Wood is also free, though it comes with an ability. It is capable of hitting low-trajectory shots that can skim over water hazards. It is given to you by Master Stinger.
- Lakitu 5 Wood: Available for 1000 coins in the Ridgerock Lake shop, this club is great for swinging into the wind, as shots will be more highly susceptible to wind.
- Bull’s Eye Bill 5 Wood: On the other hand, this 5 Wood hits shots that are wind-resistant. It can be purchased from the Balmy Dunes shop for 1500 coins and is great for when you’re swinging against the wind.
- Dry Bones Shell 3 Wood: This club hits very low-trajectory shots that can bounce out of bunkers. It costs 1500 coins at the Balmy Dunes shop.
- Red Shell 3 Wood: The Red Shell 3 Wood is capable of hitting low-trajectory shots up and out of waste areas. It will set you back 1500 coins once again, and can be obtained at the Wildweather Woods shop.
- Blue Shell 3 Wood: This final 3 Wood can be bought at the Bowser Highlands shop for 1500 coins. It can hit low-trajectory shots off snow.
Hybrid Golf Clubs
- Standard 3 Hybrid, 4 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid, and 6 Hybrid: These are the four standard hybrid clubs given to you for free. As per usual, they will be gifted to you by the Caddie Master.
- Banana Draw 5 Hybrid: Just like the Banana Draw 5 Driver, this can be purchased for 600 coins at the Bonny Greens shop. Right-handed players will experience a left curve, while left-handed players will experience a right curve.
- Banana Fade 5 Hybrid: Bonny Greens shop. 600 coins. Right-handed players will get shots curved to the right, and left-handed players will get shots curved to the left.
- Lightning 6 Hybrid: This hybrid prevents you from ever being shocked by lightning. It can be attained from the Wildweather Woods shop for 600 coins.
- Bullet Bill 4 Hybrid: For 1200 coins, the Bullet Bill 4 Hybrid will hit shots that are more resistant to the wind than normal. It can be found in the Ridgerock Lake shop.
- Goomba 3 Hybrid: Shots made by this hybrid will not be affected by ice. It costs 1500 coins and is available in the Bowser Highlands shop.
Iron Golf Clubs
- Standard 3 Iron, 4 Iron, 5 Iron, 6 Iron, 7 Iron, 8 Iron, and 9 Iron: All of these clubs are given to your for free by the Caddie Master. Just like all of his free clubs, they don’t do anything special.
- Boomerang Draw 9 Iron: This iron curves shots to the right if you’re left-handed, or to the left if you’re right-handed. It is available at the Ridgerock Late shop for 600 coins.
- Boomerang Fade 9 Iron: For 600 coins at the Ridgerock Lake shop, you can purchase the Boomerang Fade 9 Iron. Right-handed players will endure sharp right curves to their shots, and left-handed players will experience the opposite
- Lightning 8 Iron: You will not be shocked by lightning when using this club. It is available for 600 coins at the Wildweather Woods shop.
- Bullet Bill 7 Iron: Like the other Bullet Bill clubs, your shots will be less susceptible to the wind. It will set you back 1200 coins and can be obtained at the Balmy Dunes shop.
Wedge Golf Clubs
- Standard Pitching Wedge, Approach Wedge, and Sand Wedge: These three wedges don’t have any special abilities, and are given to you by the Caddie Master.
- Lob Wedge: The Lob Wedge is given to you by Master Lob and can be used to hit – you guessed it – lob shots.
- Mini Mushroom Pitching Wedge: Your backspin and super-backspin power will be increased when using this club. It costs 800 coins and can be bought at the Bonny Greens shop.
- Piranha Plant Approach Wedge: 800 coins will net you a wedge that makes shots out of the mud or deep rough a lot easier. It can be found at the Ridgerock Lake shop.
- Pokey Sand Wedge: At the Balmy Dunes shop, you can purchase this Pokey Sand Wedge for 800 coins. It provides increased control when in bunkers.
- Petey Piranha Pitching Wedge: This wedge increases your control when hitting out of waste areas. It costs 800 coins and can be gotten from the Wildweather Woods shop.
- Ice Bro Approach Wedge: Like the others, this also costs 800 coins. Available at the Bowser Highlands shop, this wedge will grant you increased control on snow and ice.
To learn more about Mario Golf: Super Rush, consider our other guides: