As you journey through the MyCareer mode in NBA 2K22, you’ll get the opportunity to visit Erick’s Vinyls, where you’ll have to correctly answer three music trivia questions to complete the Marvin’s Room quest. If you’re not a pop-culture buff, knowing the correct answers might be a challenge, so we made a cheat sheet.
All Music Trivia Answers in NBA 2K22
After talking to Erick, you’ll have to answer three of his music trivia questions correctly if you want to prove yourself to him and eventually get him to play your song. Obviously, if you’re not familiar with the subject, this might be tough. It seems that the questions are randomized and that there are a lot of them. We’ve added as many as we can find to the list below.
Here are all the correct music trivia answers:
- Rapper and mogul Jay-Z began which record label in 1995?
- Which artist became the first rapper to receive Kennedy Center Honors?
- LL Cool J
- Snoop Dogg’s song “Lodi Dodi” was a cover of “La-Di-Da-Di” originally performed by which MC?
- Slick Rick
- Rapper Ludacris stars in which film franchise?
- The Fast and the Furious
- Which rapper was named after an 18th century Peruvian revolutionary?
- Tupac Shakur
- Which rapper dog “Daddy” was featured on Cesar Milan’s show “The Dog Whisperer”?
- Chance the Rapper is known for wearing a hat adorned with which number?
- Which rap classic begins with “Bass…how low can you go?”
- “Bring the Noise” by Public Enemy
- Which golden-age hip-hop duo was responsible for the albums Paid in Full, Follow the Leader, Let the Rhythm Hit ‘Em, and Don’t Sweat the Technique?
- Eric B. and Rakim
- Which artist received acclaim for their role in the semi-autobiographical film “8 Mile”?
- Which artist keeps a Nictionary of words they’ve created?
- Nicki Minaj
- Which Oscar nominated actress won a Grammy for Best Solo Rap Performance in 1994?
- Queen Latifah
- Which group included members Eric Wright, O’Shea Jackson, and Andre Young?
- Who won the first Grammy for Best Rap Performance in 1989?
- DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince
- RZA from the Wu-Tang Clan sampled which cartoon theme on Enter the Wu-Tang?
The first time you finish Erick’s music trivia, he will tell you that he is impressed with you and that you’ve earned his respect. This isn’t good for much, but it will complete the Marvin’s Room quest and earn you 1,000 MVP Points. Later on, after you answer enough of his questions correctly, Erick will agree to add your track to his playlist for one week.
This is your chance to make it big, so make it count.