During your journey through Pikmin 3 Deluxe, you’ll find that over time you’ll be able to upgrade your suit. These upgrades will give your characters different abilities that you’ll need if you want to make it through the main story. In this guide, we will explain where to find all four of the Pikmin 3 suit upgrades, as well as what each one does.
Where to Find All Suit Upgrades
There are a total of four-suit upgrades that players can find in Pikmin 3. Three of these were present in the previous title, and one is brand new to the third entry to the series. Each suit can be found in different locations on the map and will offer unique advantages. Below are all four Pikman 3 suit upgrades, its abilities, and general location.
- Anti-Electrifier: Negates the effects of electrical hazards for leaders
- Located in the Distant Tundra under a pile of snow where Charlier initially landed
- Dodge Whistle: Allows players to roll left/right by pressing the D-Pad
- Located in Distant Tundra near the Vehemoth Phosbat’s arena near a large paper bag
- Metal Suit Z: Allows leaders to take more damage
- Located in Tropical Wilds across a ledge near the Hermit Crawmad bridge
- Scorch Guard: Negates the effects of fire hazards for leaders
- Located in Twilight River and buried on a ledge near the Burrowing Snagret’s Arena
As you can see, the Pikmin 3 suit upgrade locations should be fairly easy to find. When you unlock them, you’ll be able to use their abilities to your advantage whenever you’d like. If you struggle with fighting enemies, it’d certainly be in your favor to pick up as many suits as possible, as they’ll help you in battle.
One suit will allow you to take more damage, two will negate the effects of hazards, and another will give you a new roll move that you can use to avoid attacks. Of course, you don’t have to find all of the suit upgrades, but it certainly wouldn’t hurt.
Andrew Smith is the founder of Guide Fall and From Gamers Magazine. He is a lover of all things gaming and physical media. You can find him playing anything from random indies to AAA releases!