Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart’s trophy list is here, thanks to developers Insomniac Games. On their official Twitter account, the studio detailed all the achievements players can aim for in the Lombax’s latest adventure. Some are pretty straightforward, like acquiring a single piece of armor. Others, though, look set to challenge fans of the series.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Trophy List
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart contains 47 trophies in total. The first 32 are detailed here, with the other 15 hidden for players to unlock as they play.
- Masters of the Multiverse – Collect every trophy in the game.
- Fully Stacked – Purchase every weapon in the game.
- UnBEARably Awesome – Find every CraiggerBear in the game.
- Can’t Stop Me – Complete a Gold Cup Battleplex challenge.
- Does This Make My Tail Look Big? – Acquire and equip head, torso, and leg armor.
- Nooks and Crannies – Collect five Gold Bolts.
- They Blow Up So Fast – Get a weapon to level five.
- There’s Even a Cupholder – Fully upgrade a weapon.
- Full Rack – Fill up a Weapon Wheel.
- Victory! – Complete a Battleplex challenge.
- Sartorial Steel – Acquire a piece of armor.
- Shiny – Collect a Gold Bolt.
- Glitch, Uh, Finds a Way – Complete all Glitch Challenges.
- Shifty Character – Hit every Blizon crystal on Blizar and Cordelion.
- BOING! – Bounce on Big Al, Clank, and Quark’s parade balloons.
- Max Relax – Find the Nefarious City citizens by the hot springs.
- Alert the Sponsors – Perform five Trick Jumps on a grind rail.
- Icebreaker – Melee five frozen enemies.
- No Need for Multiball – Kill two enemies with a single Ricochet round.
- Return Policy – Kill 10 enemies by returning shots with the Void Reactor.
- Life of the Party – Deploy 50 Mr. Fungis.
- Hole Puncher – Get 20 headshots with the Headhunter.
- Extreme Gardening – Defeat 30 enemies while they are Topiary’d.
- It’s So Fluffy! – Find a CraiggerBear.
- Planning Some Destruction – Collect a Spybot.
- Just Stay Down – Defeat 30 ejected Nefarious Trooper heads.
- Must Go Faster – Do a trick jump while going at max speed with the Hoverboots.
- Feeding Friendsy – Collect 10 Zurpstones for Trudi.
- Extinction Event – Kill five Grunthors.
- Sweet, Sweet Victory – Collect honey for the Chef Tulio.
- Might’ve Broke Something – Collect three Lorbs.
The hidden trophies likely contain plot details, so Insomniac are keeping them under wraps for now. With just a few weeks until release, the wait for Rift Apart is nearly over.