Though Witch Beam’s new zen puzzle title Unpacking may be a relaxing experience with an extremely easy achievement list, there’s one standout request that may give some players some trouble. The Brew Some Coffee achievement asks us to place all the coffee-making equipment on the counter, but it stops short of telling us what items qualify or where they may be. Not to worry, though, as a quick glance below will give you everything you need to know about unlocking this slightly tricky achievement.
How to Get the Brew Some Coffee Achievement in Unpacking
The first step you’ll take on getting your Brew Some Coffee achievement is to load up the year 2010 from your album. Once there, make your way to the kitchen to begin collecting the necessary items that you’re required to assemble on the middle counter.
Everything you need for the achievement is within the kitchen itself, with most items being kept inside cabinets or drawers. However, two items will need to be unpacked from the boxes near the bottom of the room.
Here’s every item’s location that you’ll need for the Brew Some Coffee achievement:
- Coffee Grinder – The coffee grinder is the middle item sitting on the far right side of the counter next to the stove.
- Coffee Kettle – The coffee kettle is sitting on the bottom shelf of the glass cabinet above the refrigerator.
- Coffee Mix – The coffee mix is sitting on the top shelf of the glass cabinet above the refrigerator.
- Coffee Mug – The coffee mug can be a white mug of your choice from those held within the glass cabinet above the stove.
- Coffee Strainer – The coffee strainer is the tall object that is already sitting on the middle counter, meaning it doesn’t need to be moved.
- Espresso Machine – The espresso machine is the largest item sitting on the far right side of the counter next to the stove.
- Pitcher – The pitcher is found within the bottom drawer on the right side of the kitchen.
- Scale – The scale is the small, flat object laying on the far right side of the counter next to the stove.
- Sugar – The sugar is one of the first few items found in the top right box near the bottom of the kitchen.
- Tea Kettle – The tea kettle is contained with the large, bottom right box near the bottom of the kitchen.
And there you have it! After finding and displaying all of the items on the middle counter, you’ll have unlocked the Brew Some Coffee achievement, will be 60 gamerscore richer, and ready to finish up the level.